Dienstag, 6. April 2010

Aye, world.

The name's Victoria or Vic.
This is a feeble attempt at masking my addiction to recognition related to anything creative. I just can't live without constantly finding new sources of inspiration and new outlets for everything my weirdo-mind produces.
Sorry in advance.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures [hopefully] here, from stuff that I shot personally to people who inspire me. I'm open towards constructive criticism, so feel free to comment. Actually, no, please comment anyway.




This was the first photograph I ever took that I even remotely considered art. I was 17 at the time and at a train station, and the corridor there just struck me as incredibly dull and reminded me of the song 'Empty Corridors' by Luke Pickett.


Vic

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen